In compliance with the duty of disclosure set forth in article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services, the following data are reflected: the company RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L, has been legally incorporated in Spain and it has been assigned CIF (Tax Identification Code) number B-70475165. It is registered in the Companies’ Registry of Santiago de Compostela (Volume 272, Book 0, Page 155, SC-48158, ENRTY1). The registered address of the company is Rúa Betanzos n.38-B, CP-15703, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña), considered as its postal and contact address for notification purposes. We can also be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number +34 622 566 231 / 647 289 023.
We hereby inform you that the access and use of this website are subject to this Legal Notice, and the mere access and use of this website confer the condition of User. Therefore we ask you to read this text carefully and, should you disagree with the provisions herein, desist from using this website.
We reserve the right to make any changes in the website without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete its contents, products and/or services included therein. Consequently, the terms and conditions established in this section may vary at any moment. Should this website be modified in any way, said modifications shall apply from the moment they are made available to the Users and therefore made public.
The User agrees to use this website in compliance with the current legislation in a correct and diligent way, respecting the following rules and accepting any responsibility that may arise from the failure to comply with them. Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the website, the contents and services provided therein for illegal effects or purposes, contrary to the contents of these General Conditions, detrimental to the rights or interests of third parties or that may harm, disable, overload or damage the website or services or impede its normal usage or enjoyment by other users.
The user shall refrain from manipulating identification data from RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L and from the contents and services provided in the website. The user shall not use the portal to transmit, store, disseminate, promote or distribute data or contents carrying viruses or any other computer code, files or software designed to destroy or damage the operation of any software, computer or telecommunications equipment.
The user shall also refrain from providing personal identification data that do not allow a correct identification. The user is exclusively responsible for the veracity of the data entered, if so is done by any circumstance. The User shall be responsible for the use of his password, which he shall manage and keep in a suitable and confidential way, preventing unauthorised people from accessing it at any event. Therefore, the User is responsible for the economic consequences that may arise from using this website with the user’s password, either by himself or by any third person, whether authorised or not.
The user shall refrain from manipulating technical devices intended for the protection of information or contents and for the configuration of this website in general. RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website at any moment and without need of prior notice to any users who fail to comply with these General Conditions or the contracting Particular Conditions that may be applicable at each moment.
In compliance with the provisions set forth in the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L. informs you that all personal data collected will be included in a file under the company’s custody, whose sole purpose is to develop, fulfil and manage the provision of the service or product requested appropriately, to facilitate order processing, to send information and commercial offers about products and services that may be interesting, as well as any aspect concerning your relationship with RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L.
The company respects, in any case, the confidentiality and integrity of your data, and commits to using them in accordance with the purposes described as well as to fulfilling all the legally established requirements for this purpose.
The user is entitled to exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any moment by sending a request to RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L. at the aforementioned postal address, including the date and signature and address for notification purposes.
The user may access the preferences menu in his browser and configure it not to install cookies, delete the existing ones and/or delete them before navigating through other pages from the website. We remind you that if you reject the installation of cookies, the service may be affected and thus hinder its correct partial or total use. Please refer to your browser’s manuals and instructions for further information.
What kind of cookies does this web portal use?
- Technical cookies: those that allow the navigation of the user through a website, platform or application and the utilisation of the different options or services provided therein. This kind of cookie deals with generic and anonymous information, where no personal data are included – only the website of origin is remembered. Its main purpose is the improvement of the website operation.
- Personalisation cookies: those that allow the access of the user with some general characteristics predefined according to some criteria from the user’s terminal, as the language, the type of browser and the regional settings from where he is accessing the service, etc
- Analysis cookies: those that, either treated by us or by third-parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and perform a statistical analysis about the usage the users make of the offered service. In order to do so, your navigation through our website is analysed with the purpose of improving the range of products and services we offer.
- Functional or advertising cookies: those that, either treated by us or by third-parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces in the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the usage made of our website. To that end, we can analyse your Internet navigation habits and show you advertisements related to your navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the editor may have included in a webpage, application or platform from where the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continued observation of their navigation habits, thus allowing it to develop a specific profile on the basis of which advertisements are shown.
- Third-party cookies: those that are installed in a web portal, but do not belong to the portal that is currently being visited. Therefore, these cookies are specific from a third-party domain and, consequently, the information contained may be seen and managed by it. They obtain information from your visit in order to make assessments, statistical calculations about anonymous data and to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements in their websites. Likewise, these cookies may be used to show you advertisements adapted to your own interests.
All contents, brands, logos, drawings, documentation, software or any other element subject to protection by legislation about intellectual or industrial property, that are accessible through the portal belong exclusively to the company or to their lawful owners, and all their rights are expressly reserved.
The creation of hyperlinks to any element in the webpages of the portal is expressly forbidden without the authorisation of the company, unless those hyperlinks refer to a webpage that does not require identification or authentication in order to access, or said access is restricted.
The portal reserves all rights over contents, information, data and services. The portal shall not give any license or authorisation of use to the user over their contents, data or services, different from what is expressly described in these general conditions of use of the portal.
In the event that this website may contain links to other portals or websites not managed by RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L, this company states that it does not control in any way said portals or websites, and is not responsible for their content so, in any event, RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L. is exonerated from any responsibility concerning the services provided by said third-parties for any claim of any nature and legal actions that may be pursued concerning these services.
The links that may be contained in this website shall be offered only for informative purposes, without any kind of evaluation about their contents, owners, services or products provided therein. Said links do not suggest, invite or recommend users to visit their destination pages, and therefore RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L. shall not be responsible for the results obtained by visiting said hyperlinks.
RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L. makes every effort in order to avoid any kind of error in the website, but does not guarantee nor takes any responsibility for the possible errors in the web contents. Therefore RUTAS SON DO CAMIÑO, S.L. declines any liability for any damages, of any nature whatsoever, possibly arising from the interruption of the operation or the lack of access to the website; the privacy and safety in the usage of the website by the user, and/or the non-consented access of non-authorised third-parties; the possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computers; the accuracy, exhaustiveness and timely update of the contents of the website, as well as for the views or opinions that third-parties may express about the products and/or services offered through the website.
The company shall not be responsible for the infractions of any user affecting the rights of other user of the website or third-parties, including copyright, brands, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual or industrial property right.
The use of our website and the purchase agreements of products or services through said website shall be governed by the Spanish legislation. Any controversy arising from or related to the use of the website or said agreements shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish tribunals and courts. If you are hiring as a consumer, this clause shall not affect the rights that the governing legislation grants you as such.